Student Protection at TASIS
Student protection is an important concern in schools throughout the world, and TASIS takes this matter very seriously. The School strives to maintain an environment for all students that is free from abuse and any behaviors that put a student “at risk” and takes appropriate actions to ensure that students are protected.
The TASIS Student Protection Policy ensures that the School takes a comprehensive, proactive approach to student protection that includes
- adopting rules and procedures for student protection.
- screening and criminal background checks for all school staff.
- reporting and investigating student abuse.
- education and training for staff, students, and parents.
- conducting self-audits of student protection procedures.
The TASIS Administration is responsible for establishing, communicating, and enforcing the Student Protection Policy. For more information, please contact Headmaster Christopher Nikoloff.