Please feel free to contact our Development Office if you have any questions or need assistance with your donation.
Ways to Give
The support received from alumni, parents, and friends of TASIS is very important to the School and much appreciated. All donations benefit the students and programs by enabling enhancements and are not used for the operating budget. Thank you for your contribution!
Check or bank transfer
|US Donors||Non-US Donors|
TASIS Foundation, Inc.
TASIS Development Office
For wire transfer information, please email email@example.com.
Online by credit card
Other Ways to Give
- Gifts of corporate stock are much appreciated. The tax benefits of giving stock instead of cash can add greatly to the net value of your gift to the School.
- Corporate matching gifts are often available from US and international corporations that match their employees’ contributions to organizations such as TASIS. Your employer’s Human Resources Department can tell you if they offer a match, which can often double the amount of your gift.
- Donors can also contribute to TASIS through life insurance. A donor may contribute an existing life insurance policy or designate the School as the owner and beneficiary of a new policy. In either case, the value of the existing policy (or the amount of the donor’s investment, if less) and annual premium payments are fully deductible as charitable contributions.
- A Charitable Remainder Trust would also benefit TASIS and a U.S. Donor. A CRT is an arrangement in which property or money is donated to a charity, but the donor (or grantor) continues to use the property and/or receive income from it while living. The beneficiaries receive the income, and the charity receives the principal after a specified period of time. The grantor avoids any capital gains tax on the donated assets and also gets an income-tax deduction for the fair market value of the remainder interest that the trust earned. In addition, the asset is removed from the estate, reducing subsequent estate taxes.
- A gift-in-kind is a non-cash gift such as an airline ticket credit from a donor’s accrued frequent-flier mileage account or a camera for the Art Department. Donors who wish to contribute gifts-in-kind to the School should first consult with the Development Office as the value needs to be independently determined for tax- deductibility.
- Time and goodwill are also welcome gifts. Over the years, alumni, parents, and friends have supported TASIS in a variety of ways, spreading the good word about TASIS to prospective families, organizing reunions, or serving as an Alumni Annual Fund Chair, as a Class Agent, or as a member on the Board of Directors. TASIS takes great pride in the support we receive from the broader TASIS family.
TASIS Foundation, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) organization and gifts by U.S. taxpayers are deductible as permitted by law (tax ID#13-6225772). Gifts by Swiss citizens and C Permit holders to TASIS Foundation are tax-deductible within the limits fixed by the donor’s canton and Bern. For other countries, please consult your tax advisor.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about any of the aforementioned ways of giving, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 41 91 960 5114.