- Serve as Teaching Assistant
- Serve as Substitute Teacher
- Serve as Dorm Parent (dorm duty, study hall, weekend activities, breakfast and dinner duties in a Middle School dormitory)
- Co-lead After-School Activities
- Swiss or EU citizenship
- University degree
- Less than one year removed from education certification/degree program or similar
- Work experience with children/teenagers preferred
Duration of Internship
- Gross compensation: CHF 15,000
- The School also provides medical coverage, housing, laundry, and food benefits (through our dinning hall). The intern will pay tax on these benefits.
- The school will reimburse up to CHF 1,500 for travel and moving expenses upon arrival.
Please apply using the Faculty Employment Application form and send your resume and cover letter to Timothy Fitzgerald, Lower School Head, at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 30, 2022.